It’s finally springtime in the midwest United States, so here’s a mix that goes well with outdoor barbeques, spring baseball, flying kites, and all that good stuff.
On the mix, you’ll hear songs about home (3, 9), non-prescription pharmaceuticals (15, 19), party cars (2), Canada (11), social protests (4, 5), and, of course, love and loss (1, 14, 20).
This download link will be available for a limited time.
As always, if you find something you like, please support the artists. Like, with money and stuff. They have to eat too. Buy an album, buy a t-shirt, go to a show, etc. etc.
The cover art was done by the fine folks over at Faithless Street – special thanks to a lovably bitter and funny fella named ‘Monkey’ for coming up with the idea.
Cheers, and happy listening.
- Van Morrison – Starting a New Life
- Justin Townes Earle – Champagne Corolla
- Tall Tall Trees – A Place to Call Your Own
- Pokey LaFarge – Riot in the Streets
- Benjamin Booker – Witness (feat. Mavis Staples)
- Ashley Stevenson – Landslide (Fleetwood Mac cover)
- Noah Kahan – Young Blood
- Ages & Ages – No Nostalgia
- Joe Purdy – My Country
- alt-J – 3WW
- Leif Vollebekk – Vancouver Time
- Ryan Adams – Blue Sky Blues
- Morgan James – Sledgehammer (Peter Gabriel cover)
- Roy Orbison – You Got It
- William Matheny – Living Half to Death
- Hurray for the Riff Raff – Living in the City
- Tyler Childers – Charleston Girl (live on Red Barn Radio)
- Middle Kids – Edge of Town
- Craig Finn – Rescue Blues
- Samantha Crain – Betty’s Eulogy